Monday, March 26, 2007

WORLD OF U AND ME

Alright i'm back to blog. i recevied my enrolment package and many forms to fill up for my application to TP. so troublesome haha... alright then i went for medical checkup on 22th of march and it took me 5 long hours to finish my checkup. so damn long, and there's like few hundred people at woodlands civic center? No la kidding haha just around 60+ people? haha in case anyone who havent go for checkup, pls dont go to woodlands want, haha u will sit till ur butt pain ar! Then after my checkup i went to watch movie with the orsin gang after which we went to had our supper at kopitiam.
Then sat went to training with melville, brooks, richard, glenn, desmond, yong sheng and vick. Had fun training with them haha we got the teamwork we needed to win others ar! then around 7plus i went to beach with jiamin haha. before going to the beach i ta pao bee hoon go there eat lo, haha so romantic of me ar! LOL ta pao food. Ya anyway had a wonderful night spending with her at the beach! hope u enjoy urself too. Although i'm so not romantic to have brought along the bee hoon ar! haha o ya and the turtle u brought for me, haha that turtle looks cuter than u ar! LOL oops, no la just kidding u look cuter la u look cuter! haha that turtle reminds me of my dead turtle which die years ago LOL.
Ok everyone think i'm stopping here! blog again when i feel like it! haha ciao. Ok since i know these kind of words can be read ar, writing down here just to tell u dear! I LOVE YOU :).