Thursday, May 31, 2007

WORLD ALONE :(

I cant put down. i regreted.

Maybe just one sentence from u,

saying that u dont wish us to end this way,

but that isnt possible for now.




I know u aint gonna be by my side anymore.





Thanks for the beautiful memories u crave in my heart. Thanks for the 999 folded hearts, the pig which is still with me and the piggybank? yep.

the memories on 24th of march? our first month annivasary at sentosa?

the stupid things we do together like shouting out each other name at the beach?

writing out ILOVEU on the sand?



I hope uu have a great memories with me somehow? i know u wont

reply me, i know u wont. but i still believe u will give me a message someday later?

Maybe not now. But i know someday later u will, i believe and hope so.





Love is all about sour,sweet,bitter and spicy. i know alot alot thru this relationship,

maybe this is one relationship i think i learnt alot and somehow grow from it.

Somehow i think it leaves a impact to me.