Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Alright alright here's what happen today....


Went to school early in the morning to study with my classmate and all the way to 5?

haha ok i got to admit one thing, my classmate is funny man....

Crack some random jokes with shawn and found out one new trendy trendy expression used by Xiao ling.

That is, WHOO!!










haha uhmm.... ok nvm, some internal jokes between us.


And jes haha since u bother coming to tag at my blog, should i post that Classic picture of u up here on my blog?? u know.... just to thank you for tagging?? anyway my blog is so unknown to everyone right??? LOL :D :D :D :D :D






Left like uhmm.... 1 1/2 days for me to study before my exam.

One word to end today post.
------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------
--------------------------
------------------
--------------
---------
------
----
--
-
-
-
-
-

STRESS.