Monday, September 17, 2007

Well well well... here i'm, back to blogging.

Had not been sleeping well these few days..

Don't know why,

but i'm starting to think abt my future,

starting to wonder if i'm strong enough to face the world outside,

starting to wonder if i'm able to turn out fine,

starting to wonder if i can find a job that can support my expenses

starting to wonder if i'm able to cope with the stress if i ever go overseas study.

starting to wonder if i had even be a bundle to my family member, wondering if i'm still gonna rely so much on my parents.

What if my parents is gone, can i be independent enough? Had i done my part as a son to them?

How nice would it be when u know u had done ur part as a son, How nice would it be when ur parents hug u tightly and whisper to ur ear one night saying they are so proud having u in this world with them, having u is their greatest achivement in their entire life?

Humans do die, but will or can i know if i have done them proud before they leave this everyone so called "cruel" world?

well....... But i'm glad and proud to say that "i've a blessed family"

starting to wonder if my friends around me is true to me, if the "best pal list" i listed in my heart remain as it is. Or issit some surface kinda kind of friends.

starting to wonder if i'm being myself or have i changed to another when i'm facing the world outside.

Well felt somehow better after typing out the things i wanna say.

Alright :)
BYE BLOG.